Quality Water of the Carolinas is happy to offer our clients the Kinetico S650XP the, “World’s Most Efficient” water softener. This title was awarded to the S650XP, by the Water Quality Association, the leading voice in the water treatment industry worldwide. This system delivers an abundant supply of soft, clean and safe water on demand and in the most efficient manner possible. So what does this mean for your family?
The average person is unaware of the negative effects of hard water but there are many. When you shower or bathe in hard water it makes your skin and hair dry. The build up of scale, from hard water, is responsible for the spots that appear on your glassware and silverware. It is also responsible for the rings you find around the inside of your bathtub and shower. It is this same build up of scale that wreaks havoc on your hot water heater and other appliances that require water like your dishwasher and washing machine. But enough with the bad news, instead let’s focus our attention on all of the benefits soft water will provide for you and your family.
Below are just some of the many advantages soft water provides and with the Kinetic S650XP, all the soft clean water you need is right at your fingertips
- Softer and less dry skin and hair
- An increase in the lifespan of your appliances and an increase in their efficiency
- Money savings! Soft water allows you to turn your water temperature down from hot to cold without a drop in performance
- Cleaner brighter laundry and cleaner dishes and silverware, while reducing the amount of detergent necessary in half
- Less scale buildup means fewer clogs in shower heads, faucets and drains
- Say goodbye to nasty rings in the bathtub and shower
- The peace of mind that you are providing your family and pets with clean soft water
Quality Water of the Carolinas is committed to bring our customers the very best water treatment products available and the Kinetico S650XP is the gold standard in the water treatment industry. We are currently offering the S670XP for a $100 off the original purchase price and included is a free 16-inch washable pre filter. If you are interested in taking advantage of this deal or learning more about this or any of our other any of our water treatment products visit www.ncwater.net or call (704) 322-3261 to speak with one of our representatives.